Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fantasy world


Firstly i would like to make you people understand about my fantasy world....as i have written on the top FANTASY WORLD well i am in quandary to explain you as it's quite tough though simple to explain you about my fantasies....well....i am a big fantast i have lots of dreams which of course i would love to achieve them n will fight for it by 'tooth and nail'....i would like to tell about the quantum of my life...
Everyone dreams n as it's said "the more you dream,the more you get" i believe in this saying because when we will think of something only then we would try to get that to our side....i have dreamt a lot as i said earlier that i am a big fantast....i have many dear ones by my side who encourage me to move on with my fantasies....it's hard to explain about there dementality...they make me believe that my fantasy world exists in real sense....it's quite true that dreams somehow gets fade in front of reality but i still believe that dreaming is worth rather than believing in the things without giving a try to get them by our side,it's necessary to give wings to our thoughts because it's the only way to fly high in the sky of success....SO FRIENDS START THINKING ABOUT ON THIS..on this note i would take your leave friends but will be back soon with lots of crispy gossips and much more interesting talks....till den bye...goodies...

1 comment: