Friday, March 12, 2010

First Scolding...

Hello...!friends this time i am gonna share some crispy talks with you i wanna tell about my FIRST SCOLDING although it was a scolding which obviously not liked by any one but i liked that scolding very much....
School Days are very precious days we share some delightful moments we have lots of mas ti and do many notorious things....
my image in my class n among my teachers was of a sincere studious girl totally concerned about studies....but actually this was not the true picture of the whole story..I discovered the second phase of mine,when i got some fantastic and cool friends....I spent some cheerful moments with them in a rocking style...
I got scolded first time ever by my teacher Mrs.Reena although i don't want to call her "mam"because my heart never felt respect for her..It was the days of mid-may while all other students were on their vacations enjoying with their family and friends...we were made to come to school to attend the classes as we were to appear in "Board Exams".Those days went quite well but on the last day when our classes were about to over and we were to have our vacations finally with lots of homework of course....me and my friends experienced a trouble...we were out from the class spending some time and sharing some cheerful moments in our School canteen suddenly our teacher saw us and she called us in her office and it was the first time when I was standing in her office for this kind of reason.At that moment i didn't feel good as I felt it was a black spot on my reputation....but after some days when we talked about this incident we all were laughing by our heart,sometimes when I remember that day I feel happy that I went out and all this happened otherwise i would have deprived of this experiencing this joy...
really we all should have some kind of things to remember and laugh upon on it later...well friends this was just the beginning of my mas ti I have lot more to share with you and that all will happen later...have patience...{ehehehehe} I'll be back soon....till then goodies...

1 comment:

  1. waah!! mundi.....u were scolded ....u have made my head down....bt i feel proud that u do not consider mrs Reena as ur teacher,...
    i appreciate u 4 that....

    ReplyDelete