Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Those final three hours

Hey guyz, you must be thinking what is the story behind those three final hours.I know that you must be resembling it to the dialogues spoken by Shahrukh "those seventy minutes" from the movie CHAK DE INDIA,well this is somehow related to that situation which have it's own importance
Well those three final hours refers here the hour which I spent in the examination hall....yes in the examination hall....!! shocked...?on reading masti in examination hall...well nothing to be about .I had a great experience giving exams which had really created havoc in my mind of course not only in mine only but in my family and teachers as well because they expect a lot from me,I have tried my best to stand up on their expectation.
Well these exams days were not at all matter of concern for me ,in fact in contrary I enjoyed myself a lot which I think is not a bad thing to be experienced and to get rid of that bloody tension.
Apart from the students from our school there were other students from different schools as well.I thought the atmosphere in that hall was funny......yes u read correct funny ....funny in the sense ,there were various funny element which I experienced well there was a girl who was really not like us.she seemed like a student who must be doing her graduation anything for higher studies followed by a girl of the same school who always came late at 10:30 when we used to start with our struggle with the question paper and the really mind trashing questions which it had. still that girl had attracted my attention within.....hey wait not only mine okay but of course of the whole class .she had 6 hair pins attached 2 her hair but still her hair was out of her control...me and my friend always used to talk about that girl.I know you may find it kiddish and quite girlish but I can't help it because I am also a girl and girls loves doing gossips as you know but the fact us that I am also a girl who somehow can't stop herself from getting in to it.Apart from these things we used to have teachers who always tried to act as a giants but actually they were not at all successful in that ,we more smarter than what they figured out.The so called hunks of my class were successful in doing their job which obviously was cheating ,they did it at their fullest,alas....!! I wasn not able to actually i wanted to but I didn't get enough time to execute my cheating plans.
I know you lay find it quite kiddish but this what I experienced n which worked as a stress buster for me and kept me going in my wartime...!!
rest I'll write later till then goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment