Monday, March 22, 2010

My friends-my life

FRIENDS-A seven letters word which holds a whole world in it.They are the those elements which is the integral part of my life.My friends are my world .they adds up to my life,I have enjoyed my each and every moments with them.They are those precious treasures which I'll like to keep safe at any cost.
I guess I am lucky because I got such freinds who are so understabding,very supporting.It's hard to explain their dementality in words.THEY are the deattachable element of my life.
MY best frieds
Yes you noticed rite,It's friend(s),usually we have only one who is best,but in my case there are two,yes two I have two best friends who are the bestest.
Neil
Neil is a very decent boy.with an amazing sense of humour, he is a fabulous jazz performer and a fabulous guitarist too.He is my childhood friend,I met him when I was in class 5th.He is the one,who keeps me going through any situation, we have shared laughter.sorrows.embarrasing moments everything. He is my equal partner in all my pranks.
Apart from all these he is a sensible guy and a great human being to be with .Now-a -days he is not here and I miss him in every situation.
Bander
Yeah bander,actually he is Anoop but I call him bander .Well I have no words to explain about this guy.He is far from any any explanation,but still I wanna tell you guys about him,well he is not my childhood friend,I met him about a year back,and in this very small time he has become my best friend who understands me more than me,he has always been with me ,he has always been with me in any situation of mine.
He is so emotional,that I can get him by my side in any situation.It's like a child's play for me.He is a guy with a golden heart,who has love for all.I can never hide anything from him so I tell him everything like a pupet.
And yes he plays a part time advisor too.
Super 8
Super 8 is the name of my group.we are 8 friends or ypu can say 8 items
Item1- Shivani aka Hitler- She is a girl with glares,who can do anything to get the things by her side her favour and to squeeze our ears is her favourite pass time.
item2-Srishti aka chuhiya-She is a big mischievous girl just like me,she is also equal partner of mine in all the pranks and bunks.
yes she plays goos basket ball and is crazy for shahid kapoor.
item3-Supriya aka supu-Supu is a happy go lucky nature girl always ready to help others
item4-Karan aka puma-He is a studious and fun loving too.Great guy to be with and again he's also my partner in all the pranks,bunks and in making people annoy,we even started a game show called DARE TO ANNOY.
item5-Gaurav aka murga-Diplomatic person and a fabulous cricketer and we call him Einstien too.
item6-Monica aka drama queen-we call her drama queen because she keeps on crying,she has unlimited stalk of tears.Apart from all this she has good looks boys go crazy on her.She is a little slow, her plane takes time to take off
item7-Ankit aka anky-Anky is a simple guy with cool attitude.He is a ideal for many boys.
item8-Me-I think you all know about me,and if you don't than read in about me in my profile..you will come to know.
So.It was my bunch of friends who are the cause of my life.
will tell you more later till den goodies.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally Angel...u did understand the meaning of friendship.very good(generally,gals don't)

    best of luck for ur friendship
    and god bless u and ur dearest friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx bro...uer comments counts a lot....

    ReplyDelete